Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Our visit to Oklahoma

This picture was actually taken when Claire was 2 1/2 months old when we went to see Uncle Josh in June. We just got back from a short trip to see him again. He is moving to Colorado. He will live with our cousin Alicia and be near family. He will hopefully do better in school and just better all around. We got there late Friday night and visited then went to bed. The next day the kids went swimming with dad and I helped pack up the apartment and do laundry. Then we went to a fun place called Incredible Pizza and let the kids play games and ride bumper cars. They thought it was 100xs better than Chuckie Cheese. Then Sunday I cooked lunch and we packed some more. It was good to see Josh since it will be a while before we get to see him again. I've enjoyed him being only 5 hours away. I got to have him for Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family. Life changes all the time and You need to be ready. I hope this change is a good one for Josh. He deserves it.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

I know Josh will do well. Big sis just worries about him...which is fine! He has come a long way from that little boy who always tagged along with Ticky and Daby. It seems like just yesterday he was coming home from the hospital to that house on the infamous Jill Lane in Sufferin Springs. Now look at him! Amazing!