Monday, August 14, 2006

Fourth Grade here we come!!

This was Hannah's first day of school. She will be going into 4th grade. I ask her if she was nervous and she said no, not really. Guess who was and had to go to the bathroom for her. ME She had her lunch made the day before. She picked out her clothes and went to bed early. She got up before her alarm and was ready to leave at 7:45. I told her I wanted to take her picture and to come in the house. Guess what? We didn't want to be late so I had to take her picture in the van!! (and here it is)
When I picked her up she said I have the best teacher on earth planet! I take it she had a great day. She loves her teachers. She showed me all her books and folders ect. The excitement is in the air. We went to bed tonight just as excited as we were this morning.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So impressed by the picture!

I think that thanks to Hannah's enthusiasm when we picked the girls up, we got the only information from Abby that we would get the rest of the day. That she loved her teacher. Maybe this afternoon I can get Hannah to tell me all the details about school and Abby can see how it's supposed to be done!

But how great for her teacher to be the BEST TEACHER ON EARTH PLANET! Don't all teachers strive to be that?

Spicy Steph said...

I can't believe our baby girl is in 4th grade! It's crazy how fast they grow! She is so beautiful and it's a great pic even if it's in the car! It's also nice to know that she likes her teacher and is very excited about learning. You and Jimmy have raised her well. She is amazing!