Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007


We went over to some long time friends, sort of family and enjoyed Christmas Eve. Great food and great people. We played white elephant and visited. Now we are home Jimmy and Porter insisted on watching Its A Wonderful Life. Hannah and I are hanging out and spending some girly time together. I am excited for tomorrow and a little sad. I just love that the world gathers together and celebrates the birth of our Savior (well some of the world) I've have tried to slow down and enjoy the lights and hot chocolate a little bit more. We are going to bring the spirit of Christmas closer by reading the Christmas story in Luke before we go to bed tonight. I just don't want to loose sight of things tomorrow and you know how easily that can be done. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
The picture is of our front yard. Hannah said I think this is the most lights we've ever had!! Sad to say it's true.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

Merry Christmas. I'm so happy you had a nice time. You have more lights than we do in our yard, which is zero this year! But, it didn't lessen the joy inside our home!