Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Sunday Pictures 2007






Oh My Gosh! It is almost impossible to get Claire to smile and sit still at the same time. So we lucked out on this one. FINALLY!!! We were at the mall last night and the line for Santa was about 20 minutes long. We got in and we it was out turn Claire literally climbed up my side and said, "Tanta cary." I think Santa was toast. He just looked at me like please don't put another screaming kid on my lap. So I tried to show Claire he was nice by touching his beard and calling him Papa, but she way in now way buying it. So I told Santa Merry Christmas and we left. I just couldn't do it to the poor old man. I did think it would have been funny. Anyway, maybe next year.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

Just a beautiful family. Everyone looks wonderful! I see Jimmy shaved his face! He looks so different now!

I love you ALL!!!! So very much!