Monday, December 10, 2007

14 years ago

14 years ago a prince named Jimmy and a princess named Nicole were married.
Yes, its been that long. It doesn't seem that long. In fact it has flown by. I had to work today and my sweet husband sent me 14 roses. I will post a picture later. They are beautiful. I work tomorrow also so I left them at work to be able to enjoy. He out did himself. I personally was shocked because we've talked about sending flowers and how expensive they are and all the other things you can buy with the $. I guess he felt I was worth the $ this year. Thanks babe. I got that I love you in my heart all over again. Its been great. I can't wait for another 14.

3 comments:

Spicy Steph said...

Congratulations on 14 years. I thought about it all day yesterday except the 5 minutes we were on the phone with each other! I'm so lame! Anyway, yeah for Jimmy sending the roses. You do deserve every $!!!! You guys are amazing and so in love and I think it's such a blessing. Here's to many, many more wonderful years.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations and I hope that it was wonderful!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary. How fun to have gotten flowers! Good work, Jimmy!