Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My life lately

We have been attacked by the nasty BUG!!! It started last week when I went to wake Claire up and she was covered in throw up. She said, "Mommy, I sick." Then I was supposed to go to Austin for a girl weekend with Stephanie and I got sick Friday night. So needless to say no trip and Jimmy was at school all day. Whew hew for me. Hannah did help quite a bit.
Then Sunday I thought the monsters were attacking our house when my husband was hurling. He for some reason can't do it quietly. Then last night Porter (prior to us warning them and telling them what do expect and do) came into our room and said,"Mom, I feel ssssssss ." Then he threw up all over the floor and all the way to the bathroom. So I, because my husband is gagging, clean up all the vomit and then go lay on the floor and help Porter the rest of the night. The most funny thing was everytime Porter would get done he would lay on his pillow and tell me a story from school about Lars the polar bear. How in the world can you sit and tell a story when your sicker than a dog. Only Porter. We are either hoping Hannah gets it tonight or tomorrow or not at all. She got invited to go to the Hannah Montana show of the concert with her friend Kaylie. She is so excited. This nasty BUG better not ruin it. It already ruined my fun weekend. So yes our house is bugged and I'm trying real hard to get rid of them. So no visitors for a few more days.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Don't you just hate those flu bugs!! They ruin everything! That's pretty awesome that Hannah gets to go to the Hannah Montana concert. I've heard it is a pretty big deal. I hope you all get better soon.

Spicy Steph said...

It's like the Exorcist over there. I'll stay away!!!! I'm so sorry you guys have had to go through the nasty bug. There is nothing worse than throwing up. It sounds like it has almost run it's course though. Maybe Hannah will get lucky and it miss her. I know she will have a blast at the movies watching the Hannah Montana concert. What a grea idea for them to do since not all the sweet girls of the world could afford her concert!

I miss you so, so much. Let's get together soon. You should bring the family over one Saturday when Jimmy King is in school!