Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas update for 2007




We had a great Christmas. I think I could say everyone was happy. I love just being together with family. I love watching the excitement in my kids eyes. Hannah was too sweet this Christmas. She earned her own money and then Jimmy added to it so she could go buy gifts for who she wanted. The highlight of her Thanksgiving trip was going shopping with her cousin Cami. She is a senior and took Hannah to the mall. If Hannah didn't buy a gift she made it. I was really touched to see that side of her. It makes a mom proud!! Christmas morning she also did not count gifts (which she has done for the last 4 years) and she took her time to help Claire open her gifts and then open her own. Porter dug in like it was Christmas or something. He was and still is a believer. He enjoys every moment of life. Jimmy scored this Christmas and got his new TV and Blue Ray dvd player. At first I wasn't sold but now I have to admit there is a huge difference. He got a bonus this year and I told him to go for it. I got a really nice present too. I got a Sony digital camera with a lens. Now I need to read about and try it out on my kids. All who know me know I will put it to good use. Last but not least Santa left us a Wii. We have had so much fun with it.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! You guys seriously scored!

Spicy Steph said...

Sounds wonderful! I'm so happy you guys had a great Christmas. There is nothing like seeing the kids on Christmas morning!!!!

You guys need to get your practice on. We can have Wii competitions! I have to say, I'm pretty good at the sports so bring it on!!!!!! Woo Hoo