Saturday, January 19, 2008

"I've got a problem" says Porter


The other day I was driving down the road and Porter said, "Mom I've got a problem." I ask him what was that? He then told me that, "All the girls are chasing me. Ashley calls me boyfriend and she knows my name is Porter." "Mikayla told me that she told her mom she's in love with me!" "During recess they all chase me and I have to hide. "They make paper rings for him so that they can get married." I just laughed when he finished. I would have to agree he is pretty cute and sweet, I'd probably chase him too. This school year he has been ivited to 3 parties and these are the girls. The last party the mom told the teacher to tell me that Mikayla insisted on inviting Porter even though it was a make-up party. Porter said NO WAY!! So we won't be attending that one!

3 comments:

Spicy Steph said...

I am laughing so hard right now. That is the cutest ever! I would probably chase him too. YOu will have to remember the makeup party invitation so you can remind him as a teenager when he's chasing girls!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

So cute! How sad to be the boy that all the girls like. :)

Andrea said...

Too funny! What a rough life! I love the paper rings!