Monday, November 26, 2007

Our Thanksgiving trip to Colorado






The first 2 pics are of my cute little grandma. I enjoyed getting to talk to her and hugging her. There is something about only having one grandparent left. I can't explain it.
The next one is of Josh and Christina. I don't know if I am spelling it right. We had so much fun getting to know her. She is so sweet and fun. I've kinda nicked named her Tiger and secretly Josh is Eyore. Hopefully the Tiger in her will rub off on Josh. I am excited about a new addition to our family. Well, make that two. My other brother Bryan and his wife Lisa are expecting their 4th in June. SHhhhhhh
The one with the kids on the bed is in the hotel. I have a rule No Jumping on beds at my house!!!! BUT at a hotel you can jump all you want. They had a blast. They went swimming everyday and enjoyed breakfast 10 steps from our room.
The last one is just cute Claire.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

I love these pictures. Josh's fiance is pretty. And Josh's skin is looking so good. I hope he finds true happiness.