Monday, November 12, 2007

Not Yet -Mommys not ready!!!



I was folding clothes in my room tonight and Claire was playing in the tub. I heard her in singing "Meam Up" song and then I heard, "go pee pee" I ran in the bathroom and grabbed my camera (which by chance was in my bathroom) and took this picture. Ok, I have heard some moms say, Yes my child was potty trained at 18 months. I would say to myself, yea thats a bunch of hooey too. So heres Claire at 18 months telling ME that SHE need to go potty. So far we have pooped and pee peed on the potty. So I have to say this could be a fluke and I kind of hope so because she is still my baby. Oh, and I also just bought a huge box of diapers at Costco. We WILL use all of them. I guess we'll see what happens. Sorry about the nudy photo. Jimmy said I should crop it down but, you wouldn't get the whole effect. (I think she looks like a bear)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is the most hilarious picture ever!! I love it! It seems like the more kids you have the earlier they potty train. I guess it just shows how much they really pick up from other siblings. Cloey is potty training right now. I am so ready for it to be over. Honestly, I think diapers are way easier!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I found your blog!
That picture of Claire is too funny! Maybe you will get to be one of those Moms who gets to tell everyone that her child was potty trained before their second birthday.

Spicy Steph said...

This is the funniest picture. I love that little girl so much! She is such a combo of Porter and Hannah...you will have your hand's full with her! She will go potty like a big girl whether you are ready or not!

Andrea said...

Oh, my! That picture is hilarious! I can't believe she's already going potty!