Monday, November 05, 2007

"Meam Up"




This is Clair singing the Clean up song. She takes everything out of cupboards, drawers, toy boxes, and bags. While doing this she sings "Meam up, Meam up" SO CUTE. You should see my silverware drawer. Its hunt for what ever you need. Oh, and by the way she can count to 10 with a little help. We say, one and she says, "two" and we say "three" and she says, "fora" and we say "five" and she also skips fora and goes onto fia. Then we say "six" and she says, "seben" and we say "eight" and she says "nia" and finally ten. We are having so much fun watching another one learn and grow. I think this is my favorite age.

3 comments:

Spicy Steph said...

She is so precious. Send her on over to my house so she can help me "meam up"!

Melissa said...

I think that every age will be your "favorite" age. :) She is adorable. That really is a fun age, especially when they start really talking.

Andrea said...

I love her "meam up" song - and the pictures are perfect! So cute!