Thursday, November 29, 2007

I win the mother of the year award

When I picked up the kids from school on Monday, Hannah told me her ears ached. She had told me that several times on the trip to Colorado also. So I called the Dr. and made an appointment for her and asked if they could put Porter in too. He had been coughing for a few weeks. As you can see they went to school, had no fever and could function just fine. On Tuesday my mother-in-law took all three kids to the doctor. Poor soul. Gotta love her.
The diagnosis was Hannah strep throat and ear infection
Porter had walking pnumonia
Claire Just allgeries
How bad did I feel???? Oh man I felt terrible! Anyway they got a bunch of medicine and breathing treatment for Porter and to top of the visit they got their flu shots. Tomorrow they go back to school. Do ya think I am going to be doing the HAPPY dance? You better believe it!!!

2 comments:

Spicy Steph said...

Oh those poor babies! But, they weren't down and out so how could you know it was that bad? They are being treated and are going to be fine. Don't beat yourself up. You have a lot on your plate and you are doing a wonderful job!

Andrea said...

All that means is that you have tough kids! That's a good thing! (Well, most of the time - right?)