Sunday, October 28, 2007

What a weekend!!!







Stephanie and I went to see Maroon 5 Sat. night. Oh my gosh was it good. Our seats were 8 rows from the front and right in front of one of the side stages. I haven't been to a concert in soooooo long I didn't know how to act. I felt young again. (since those of you that know how the age thing is with me) this was great thearpy!!! I also enjoyed getting out of the house and without kids. Dinner-fun
Maroon5- Huge fun
spending the evening with Stephanie- PRICELESS Thanks Stephanie for everything.

2 comments:

Spicy Steph said...

I wish I had pictures from the concert! Just kidding.

I had a blast and I'm so glad you went with me. I felt like a kid again too...like we were in 9th grade seeing Rick Springfield! The only thing different was actually being close enough to see the sweat on Adam Levine and getting all hot over it!

I love you so much and I can't wait to do it again. Now go get me those pictures!

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun! Two girls from our group at the retreat left on Saturday night and went to the concert. They said it was great.