Sunday, October 21, 2007

Quote I found

" I embrace my mistakes or (learning expierences). They put me in the right direction."

I have really been hard on myself lately about everything. I don't know why. So when I found this quote I loved it. I will embrace what I am given and if I make a mistake I will learn from it and hopefully it will put me in the right direction. I feel like there is always so much for me to learn, but deep inside there is this "thing" that says you can't. Why I listen to it I don't know. So I am working on realizing when I make a mistake just make it right and move on and quit listening to the "thing". Hopefully the day will come and I WILL know that I can do it with great assurance. I'm sure this makes no sense but it did help to get it off my chest.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

It makes complete sense. Stop listening to the voice that says "I can't" and listen to the one beneath it saying "I can and I will". You are an amazing person who gives all day long to others. Give to yourself. You CAN!!!!