Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy October






This is one of the best pics I have been able to get of Claire. She is so hard to catch and make smile all at the same time.

The next one is where you could find Claire during the Trunk-or-Treat at church. We found random pieces of candy with bite marks in them.

This is the orginal costume I had for Claire. I made it for Hannah 9 years ago. As I was stuffing it on her head, Jimmy said, " I recall another little girl you did this to 9 years ago." So then I felt bad and let her run around in her regular clothes. Can you tell shes the third child?

This last one is my treat for all the kids at Nana's house on Halloween night. I thought they turned out kind of cute.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of Claire the flower is HILARIOUS! Not so happy, huh?

Spicy Steph said...

Ok...I saw just the flower pot in the previous post...now this one is just too darn cute. YOu have the CUTEST kids in the world! I want to see them more often. I just love them so much!