Wednesday, October 03, 2007

This is my daytime buddy now.





I am having so much fun spending the day with Claire. We take the kids to school and go back home. We then eat cheerios and watch "um babies" as Claire calls it. Then we play on the floor and look at books for a while. I love watching all the changes she makes. She now says "I Yuv You" or "I Wuv hoo". She can say "Tan Tu" and "Peas". She does this hopping thing and turning in circles that is so cute. I am just enjoying every moment. She is my last child and I don't want it to go away. So I guess my way of handling it is is to be apart of her as much as I can. I am so grateful that I can stay home part time and be so close to her.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How is it having three? I am starting to get really baby hungry, but Cory is not. I am a little nervous about having three though. I guess it is probably not too bad since both Hannah and Porter are in school. Claire is so adorable! I love her red hair.

Spicy Steph said...

Awwww...Sweet Claire. I love the outfit in the first picture. Who would have ever bought her something so cute? ;) I know you are enjoying every second of it. You have three of the most beautiful children and they all have been blessed to have you as their mommy. You have always made every second of their life a memorable one!