Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to "Aunt Stephanie"





I just had to take a few lines and wish my best friend of 20 plus years ( can I or will I ever be able to remember) a very Happy Birthday!!! There are only a few people in life that you can call whenever, say whatever and do whatever and they still love you just the way you are. I thank you for that. You totally over look my shortcomings and love me for everything else. When you lived far away and we couldn't talk that often I knew where you were and I could just pick up the phone and we would pick up right where we left off last time. Yes, we are growing older and no we don't like it, but I am glad I have someone to do it with. Oh, yea you are older than me right now!!! HA HA I can truly call you my sister. You probably know more about me than anyone, well, ok maybe Jimmy. Heres to many more years to come and thanks so much for just being you.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate the sweet words and I feel exactly the same way. I couldn't do it without you. You also probably know more about me than anyone else in the world, except Darrell. And, I'm sure we don't even need to go there!

By the way...it's 28 years. Just take your age, ok...my age, and subtract 10. You can start subtracting in a little less than a month! That's when you'll be old like me! I'm not going to admit to being old though until all the hair turns gray...I mean ALL the hair on the bod! Hee Hee!

I love you so much and thanks again for the wishes. I also LOVED the family birthday song on my voicemail. I could even hear Jimmy!