Monday, April 16, 2007

!st T-Ball Game







Saturday morning we left at 8:15 for Porter's 1st game. Boy, was he excited!!!!! The weather was freezing (44 degrees). Porter played pitcher and did an awsome job because that is where most of the balls go, he also played 1st base. Dad was at school and I had Hannah go to the van with Claire because it was so cold, so I went and stood behind 1st base to kind of coach Porter. He did so good. He got 2 outs and almost 3. His coach praised him over and over. It was one of those moments when you were so proud you could just CRY!!!!! I think he feels sorry for Porter because Jimmy has been at work and school hes never gone to any of his stuff. I think he thinks I'm a single mom. WIth Claire only being one what does that make me????? Dad is out of school now for a few weeks and he will take over his half. Thank goodness!!! Can't wait for another game. Way to go Porter !!!!!

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

AWWW...I am so proud of him. He looks like a mini me of Dalton. Both will be big baseball stars!