Friday, April 13, 2007

ITS BEEN ONE YEAR- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE "BEAR"







I can not believe one year has passed. I will never forget when I had you and the nurses said, Oh my gosh look at that red curly hair." I turned and looked and couldn't believe how beautiful you were. I have tried to hold on to every little thing you did. I think knowing you are my last baby made it harder to watch the time pass so quickly. You have been so fun. You are spunky little girl and will let us know when you want something by screaming. You love your brother and sister. You are now "almost" sleeping through the night. You are crawling everywhere and walk when you can. One step at a time. I love everything about you, from your red hair down to your little pudgy legs. Your two favorite songs that I sing to you are "You Are My Sunshine" and "If Your Happy and You Know it". Your are serious about your nap and bedtime (8:00 or 8:30). I am so glad you came to our family. We have enjoyed every moment. Happy Birthday my sweet Claire bear.
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You know, when she was a tiny baby I didn't think she could get any cuter than she was at the time, but look at the adorable face! She gets cuter every day! And to Claire...

Thank you for letting me be a part of your life. For letting me experience a new baby again. For letting me hold you a little longer. I am so thankful to have been a part of your first year of life. I love you!

Spicy Steph said...

It seems like just yesterday when I had the honor of witnessing her birth. I remember that red curly hair too. Jimmy and I had a bet going on what color it would be! I think you were the most shocked about it! Time has really flown by the past year and I have enjoyed every single moment with that sweet girl. She gets more and more beautiful each day...which is hard to believe since she is absolutely darling...and I love nothing more than her crinkled nose when she smiles! You and Jimmy are so blessed. Aunt Stephanie loves all your babies to the ends of the world and back again!