Thursday, April 05, 2007

10 Things I Learned From My Kids





1. STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS
I love the smell of Spring.

2. OBSERVE RITUALS
Whether its going to the park
or playing games in the house,
shared traditions give meaning
to life.

3. FIND WORK YOU REALLY LOVE

4. GIVE YOURSELF A LITTLE TREAT
DAILY.


5. ALWAYS WEAR CLOTHES YOU FEEL
COMFORTABLE IN.

6. NAP OFTEN

7. DIG IN THE DIRT

8. TAKE LONG BATHS

9. SPEND TIME WITH ANIMALS

10. LIVE IN THE MOMENT

Thanks Hannah, Porter, and Claire for teaching me these things and to slow down and enjoy life. I love each one of you just the way you are.

Love, Mom

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I **LOVE** it! All of it! What a great idea.

Spicy Steph said...

That is so sweet and very true. Your babies are so special and wonderful. I never want them to change either!