Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's already been 1 year



Grandpa Freddie we miss you! I guess because I live in Texas and only got to see him once a year I still feel like he is still sitting in his chair by the window rubbing his hands. I love these two pictures because this was the last time my kids got to see their great grandpa. The one with Porter was on his (Porter's) birthday and grandpa was sharing a cookie with him. As always with the other picture I had to have a group pictures. This was just as grandpa was getting sick.. so he still looks like my grandpa still. When I went up to Montana in October just3 months later he did not look like my grandpa. If fact I have tried to forget that momory. I have so many great memories with my grandpa that I will remember those instead. Love you and miss you grandpa!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, I love those pictures of your Grandpa. And I know how much he meant to you. I can't believe it's already been a year. Time goes by so quickly.

Spicy Steph said...

I love the pictures. You will always have so many wonderful memories. He was an amazing Grandpa! I'll never forget how wonderful he was to me too...my first driving instructor! I also treasure the picture of him and I at our high school graduation where he is giving me life advice. You are so blessed to have had him in your life! I know Freddie is looking down and smiling on you!