Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ft. Lauderdale Trip


Dr. Wallace sent us all to Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. for a short trip. We had so much fun. We ate sea food. We sat on the beach. We took a Everglades tour and saw alligators like this cute one to your left. We stayed up really late and played this great game called Loaded Questions. You find things out about people you never knew. Lots of good laughs. We also did a little shopping. I was able to find THE Florida State shirts for Jimmy. Poor guy he never gets a souvenir. I enjoyed my shower the most. Yes, its true! No one coming in or a baby screaming and rushing to take a 2 minute shower. It was wonderful. I really needed a break. I came back with a huge smile, a grateful husband, kids that miss their mom and a mom that missed their kids. (should I tell you what the house looked liked or how big the laundry pile is or the dishes/ no I will just leave it to your imagination)

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

Yeah for you! I'm so glad you got to have a break, even if it was a small one! It looks like a beautiful place and it sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Love you so much!