Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I have had some extra time while lying around after my surgery to think of things that I am thankful for. This time of year I love. I love the leaves changing colors. I love the cooler weather. I love the anticipation of all the holidays. I am thankful for so many things. I think the one that comes to my mind right off is family. I am so thankful for my family. My husband is so good to me and to our children. He truly is an example of how you should be. My extended family that lives near I am grateful for them also. My family that lives so far away I really miss. I miss them around the holidays. I am thankful for their phone calls and their prayers. I am thankful for friends too. They make the world go 'round'. ( my little saying) I am also thankful for the little things my children do or say that make me laugh, smile and or cry. I am thankful for grandparents that I have and had for so long in my life. I am thankful for my relationship with my Savior. After having surgery and not being able to take care of my children for a while I am really grateful for good health. There is so much more but these are the things for now that I have had on my mind.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

I couldn't have said it any better. We should all be so thankful!