Monday, November 27, 2006

A date with my little boy.

The other night I went on a date with Porter. I can say he's almost more fun than his dad!! Hannah had a girls night,dad was studying and Claire went to Nanas. We went to see Santa Clause 3. He was so giddy. He held my hand when we went in and asked a lot of questions. We got seated and ordered popcorn and nachos and a Sprite. He loved that our drink had two straws. He ate ALL of the popcorn. ( I had a few bites) We both ate the nachos. He laughed and was so good through the whole movie. Mom of course in the middle fell alseep. He kept saying , Mom wake up!" After the movie and on the way home I asked him if he would go on another date with me and he said it depended on where we went!! If you haven't taken your son out lately or at all I highly recommend it. It was priceless!

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

That is the sweetest story ever! You have such a special relationship with your children. I would love to be able to do the same, but mine are all old enough to NOT want to be seen with mom! Treasure and enjoy it all while you can. They are memories you will always have and love!