Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bread,bread and more bread

Today I taught a class at enrichment and I taught the ladies how to make homemade bread! Yes, I did. I taught how to make them from scratch. You know the kneading kind. I have tried other ways and I like this way the best. The funny thing was I knew I was inadequate and when I got up to teach all the other ladies started finishing my sentences and giving other ideas as I taught my way. So who knows if I taught anyone anything. I do know that I learned a few things so my bread was good and now it will be even better. Ha Ha

2 comments:

Spicy Steph said...

You showed them! Just kidding. I imagine it's not about making the bread, but the sharing of it!

Andrea said...

You did a great job. I'm sorry that one person took things over and ruined your bread, though! You taught me things, and I saw a few other people who were trying very hard to listen to you above all the other comments. So don't feel bad.
You should post your recipe on your blog!