Monday, July 24, 2006

My Day Off!!

I have finally decided after last week of not working because the office was shut down for vacation that I NEED to work. I went to work today and felt energized. Yes, I did miss my kids and No, I don't want to work full time but, I felt like I had a day off. So, if I go to work and get paid for sanity I think that is good. I am happy and the kids were happy and I guess that makes one big happy family. ( Jimmy is always happy.) Thank you to those that watch my kids (Andrea, Eric,Lisa,Nancy and Betty) and put up with them.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It is not "put up with them." Well, except for a few rare moments! But, hey, I feel that about my own kids! I love your kids like they are family. And even though there are moments of difficulty occasionally, I love them. And I will watch them anytime.