Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have been thinking all day of the things I am thankful for and I still have more. I thought I would list some and challenge all of those who read this to make a list too from the word
THANKSGIVING

T- teachers who teach my children, me or my husband
H-home to find safety and where we can feel loved and be ourselves
A-art work that my kids give me
N-noisy kids
K- kindness shown by others toward our family or anyone in need
S- saying the word Thank You
G-God my Savior
I-ice I love ice with my drink
V- veggies
I- innocence of little children
N- nutty moments in life
G-giving my husband all he deserves

Its harder than it looks. It ends up being random but it stops and makes you dig a little deeper.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That turned out being a great list! Great idea. And Happy Thanksgiving!

Melissa said...

Really good idea. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Jami said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I love the list. That is a cute way to do it.

Stephanie said...

I'll make a list too. Great idea!