Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bully Mom

On Tuesday I saw this boy ride his bike past Porter and holler "You're Gay." Porter ran and told Hannah and Ali. Ali threw her books down and took off after this kid. He started peddling really fast. So they all pile in the car and we chase him in his neighborhood. We saw where he lives because his bike was parked outside. So we decided we would wait for him on Wednesday. Well, the girls were watching for him and he knew it so he crossed the 4 way stop and went on the other side of the road. They spotted him and jumped in the car and we took off. We pulled up in the entrance of the neighborhood and waited. As he was approaching I got out of the car and ask him his name and then asked what grade he was in and he told me 4th. I pointed in the car and ask him if he knew that boy (pointing to Porter) and he said no. I said then why did you ride by him and run you hand by his head and call him gay? He quickly said, I didn't do that." I
I said, "Don't lie to me because I saw you and heard you do it."
I said, "Do you know what grade he's in?"
He said, (shaking and scared too death) "No."
I said, "1st grade and how does it make you feel picking on kids younger than you?"
I told him he needed to apologize to him. So he did.
I told him he should feel better for doing so and that I never wanted to see him pick on kids younger than him or anyone for that matter.
Poor thing he is so scared I thought I better stop. So I watched him ride away and I thought I would follow him. He was riding and looking back the whole time. He finally hid behind a car and we drove off.
I'm usually not like that but when it comes to my kids something comes out. Somebody needs to teach these kids that bullying is not TOLERATED!!!!!! Hannah mentioned that Porter needs to stay with her and Ali but, they will be going on to Jr. high and he will need to learn to handle these situations on his own. I just don't think he has it in him. Now if it was it sister Hannah.
My kids thought I was going to beat him up. I mean seriously do you really think I would do that. I think a few words did enough.

5 comments:

Romy said...

He should be scared of you. You might not beat the bully up but you'll break down his room door! There'll be nowhere for him to hide :)

Stephanie said...

Well...I'm not so sure. You've got enough Sufferin Springs in ya you might do it! Just kidding. I can't believe you stalked this poor kid for two days. That's hilarious. I'm actually rolling at this story more than sympathizing!!!

Jami said...

Very impressive. You should of told his parents.

Regina said...

Oooh that makes me so mad!! I will probablt handle situations like that the very same way. Way to go mom!!

Jalei & Lane said...

This is the funniest story! You probably made the kid pee his pants! Good for you.