Monday, September 03, 2007

FIrst of day/week of school







Thses are pictures from the first day of school. Porter had a great day and said, "this was the greatest day ever". He did have a few days where he was not so happy. He said the PE teachers yell to loud and the lunchroom is too loud. By the end of the week he was happy and the report we got from his teacher was, he was the example for the whole class, she said I could always count on Porter to listen.

Hannah had a great week. Her friends are in most all of her classes and lunch too. She had light homework but I'm sure its coming!!!!!

Claire came home the first day and would cry and look around the house and then she would play and then cry again. I was so busy being excited that I didn't even think that she might recognize the change and be sad. She was fine the next day. On Wed. the best part of my day was when Claire went down for a nap and I got to shower and shave my legs with NO ONE bothering me!!!!! That is HUGE!!!!

The pic with them together was when we treated the kids out to eat for a great first day.

2 comments:

Spicy Steph said...

Awww...Port Port is growing up. I can't believe he's in school. Hannah and Porter both look so precious. I love those babies so much. Tell them Aunt Stephanie is so proud of them and can't wait to see them again soon!

Andrea said...

Wow! Porter looks SO grown up!