Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Out of tragedy comes strength




I can't believe that 9/11 happened so long ago. It seems so close to my heart. I did stop several times today and think of the people who died and the families they left behind. I can remember the day it happened so clearly. I say out of tragedy comes strength because I and I'm sure along with many others became a stronger person that day. Stronger feelings for our country, stronger as a whole ( united), stronger for those who lost loved ones and stronger inside. I don't know if it makes any sense but, I have became changed in a small way because of this incident - for the better of course.

2 comments:

Spicy Steph said...

You are not the only one it changed. I thought of those lost all day on Tuesday and my heart still breaks. I feel so fortunate to have all we have and live in this great country.

Andrea said...

Very well said.