Friday, August 24, 2007

Sneak A Peak




Well its getting closer. We went to the school to meet Porter's new kindergarten teacher Mrs. Bielby(2nd pic teacher on bottom left) and Hannah's homeroom teacher, Mrs. Michner (1st. pic bottom left) although she will probably have most of the teachers in the pic. Porter's comment was," I feel like I'm going to be sick." I asked him why and he said, " I am so nervous." So I guess Monday morning we will see and Monday afternoon we will hear. I know mom is real excited for school to begin.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

Girl...I don't think there is anyone more excited than I am! Ok, maybe moms with kids younger than mine, but I am very excited! Mine were nervous too and had "butterflies" in their stomachs. I guess they never outgrow it! But, it is so nice to not have a million phone calls a day saying, "I'm bored". I can actually get something done at work besides thinking up things for them to do! Yeah for school!