Sunday, June 10, 2007

Scrapbook Convention 2007




I just finished 2 days of working at the scrapbook convention. I had to stop and laugh because these women will do anything to be there. There was a 4 day old baby, a lady who just had surgery- with the wrap still on her face and a lady who just flew in from Thiland the night before. Now thats some serious scrapbookers! Maybe I fall into that catagory also because I paid babysitters to work there. So I think it all boils down that I will do anything to go and be apart of the people who share the same love that I have. To preseve memories, journal life and take lots of pictures!!!! I also saw a shirt that said, "When my memory goes, help me find my scrapbooks." That will be me. I'm already losing my memory. I had a great time and can't wait until next year for Andrea and I to keep the tradition going.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

Your "losing" your memory? I think you lost it a while back! I'm just kidding you! I'm so happy you have something that brings you so much joy!