Friday, June 01, 2007

Porter's Surgery








Porter had surgery on Thursday May 24th to remove one of his tubes. It never came out on its own so it stayed and perforated the ear drum. Dr. Briggs had to go in and take it out and patch the hole. Porter did very well. He came out of his surgery a little agitated so I sang I am a Child of God to him and he went right to sleep and slept for 2 hours. I don't think your ever to old for Mom to sing to you. The next few days he did great and had no pain. I can't believe hes only 5 and has had 3 surgeries. He is my tough guy! Oh and by the way Superman and Batman went into surgery with him. Nothing like having a super hero with you all the way!!!

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

Well, who doesn't need a little help from Superman and Batman every once in a while? I'm so proud of Porter for being such a big boy.