Friday, May 04, 2007

Softball,T-Ball Pics







I just had to share some more pics. This is my big league softball player. Its really hard to get good pics of her because they have this huge fence to dodge with the camera and the girls are pitching and the hits are few. Plus Jimmy and I are chasing Claire all over. Porter's pics are easy to take. The one with dad is a teaching moment. The one diving onto home plate is classic. He love that he got dirt all over his uniform. I haven't missed one game and I have loved all of it.

2 comments:

Spicy Steph said...

I really need to come watch them play. Priceless moments!

I love the one of Porter going home. He looks like he's crawling to the plate! Dalton should throwt he ball with him sometime and show him how to slide!

Andrea said...

What great pictures! Love that you captured Hannah walking to the game with her uniform on and her bag on her back. And Porter sliding into home... how great is that!