Sunday, March 18, 2007

A "Thoughtful" Moment




The other day I looked out the window and this is what I saw. (sorry about the many sideways pictures- someday I will figure it out) We went to see Bridge to Taribithia and after Porter was in the backyard thinking of ways to build a bridge. He wanted to make one for his sister since the boy did in the movie for his sister. He followed through with his plan and made a crest and built a bridge and walked his sister through to Taribithia. It was so cute. I just love these moments when kids can be kids and just enjoy life with no worries. I hope he will always be a kid at heart (like his dad). Oh and by the way Porter made the crown he is wearing. ( With some help from Hannah)

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

These have got to be the best pictures ever...they say so much! I love that little guy. What a sweetheart to build a bridge for his sister!