Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring Break 2007




Well, usually spring break is not too eventful for us but, I decided this one would be fun. I worked Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday we just stayed at home and played. Thursday we went to Sixflaggs and Friday we went to the museum in Dallas. Friday night we went to Midevil Times. The kids had a great time. The parents are worn out. Nana and Papa bought everyone Sixflaggs passes for their birthdays. Dad took off Friday and went to Dallas with us. I think everyone had fun and it was a spring break to remember.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Spring Break. You deserve every minute of it. You are the best parents in the world and your kids reflect it! I love Midievel Times! Where else can you eat with your hands? Hee Hee By the way...I'm seeing lots of crowns in your pics. Did someone forget to tell me it was crown week?