Friday, September 15, 2006

My Michael Bear


Today is Michael's birthday. He would have been 20 years old today. I worked with his mom on his scrapbook today. It has been quite a healing book. At some time or another each family member has gone to his room to look at this book. I have enjoyed being apart of making it. This is a special day, a day to be happy because it was the begining of his life. Michael was a special part of my life. He helped me to grow and I loved being around him because of his spirit. He is missed every day. Thank you Michael for your smile and your love.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

I know Michael touched your life in such a special way. But, I also know you touched his life in a way that is unmeasurable. I'm sure he is looking down with a huge smile on his face knowing how much you love him. You were an angel to him and now he is an angel for you! I'm glad to have had the honor of meeting him the few times I did. Happy Birthday Michael.