Saturday, September 30, 2006

Miller Maverick Award

Hannah won the "Miller Maverick Award". She received it at school on Friday. They give the award each six weeks to 2 kids in each homeroom in the 4th,5th, and 6th grades. They have to live the Miller Maverick Code in order to receive it. Some of the things you have to follow are.... be a friend to have a friend- keep your work area neat and clean- do your very best in your class work- ect... I was so excited for her but, at the same time I wondered where this person was when she came home.?? I am thankful she is doing all the "right" things at school, just wish she could receive the "Eason Household Award". Anyway, heres to Hannah for being a GREAT citizen at Mller Elementary!!!!!!

3 comments:

Spicy Steph said...

Your child has always been super precious when with me! They all seem to have a problem when they are around their own parents...not just yours! I'm very proud of her. I'll give her a call this evening and tell her just how much!

Andrea said...

Yea, Hannah!

Spicy Steph said...

Did Hannah get my message? You should come over this weekend and go to the ball games with me. Isn't Jimmy in school? I'd love to see you and your babies!