Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



I just wanted to wish all those who read my blog and are mothers. I am so thankful for my mom and the important life lessons she has taught me. I was able to go to a movie with her for our mothers day which was fun. I wanted wish my grandma a Happy Mother's Day. I am thankful for all the friends and family who are mothers. Each one of these mothers have been good examples to me. Some have given me ideas when I was out of them, some have given me a shoulder to cry on, some have encouraged me along the way, and some have just listened when I needed to talk. Thank you for being the mothers that you are.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for being a mother. You are the best mom I know and you inspire me everyday. I love you and hope you had a beautiful day.