Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy 11th Hannah




WOW!! How time has flown. It just seen like a few years ago you were born and now you are creeping into the teenage years. I have loved every moment. Watching you grow has been my joy. Sometimes I can't get over how beautiful you are inside and out. You've made some choices recently that have made your dad and I very happy. It seems like those moments make being parents all worth while. You have some great qualities that I want to share.
1. You are a great organizer
2. You do your homework as soon as you walk in from school
3. You are a good friend
4. You have a big heart
5. You know where you are going in life
6. You love volleyball
7. You signed up for band tonight
8. You are very creative
9. You have the most amazing blue eyes
10. You are thoughtful

Thanks for just being you. We wouldn't want it any other way.
I love you,
Mom

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

(What instrument is she going to play?)

Stephanie said...

So much great stuff on the list and there could be a million more. Hannah is so special and we are all so lucky to have her in our lives!

Love you Hannah!

Nicole said...

OH my I thought I'd let you see at the first Miller band concert. Trombone! No, I'm not kidding.

Regina said...

wow! happy birthday! If yall were in my ward I would be teaching her in primary! :)