Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still missing you

This is a really hard time of the year for me. My Grandma Eva passed away on April 11th 2004. It was Easter Sunday that year and I don't think Easter Sunday will ever be the same. There are days I start to pick up the phone and call her and then I realize that she's gone. My Christmas cactus is blooming like crazy right now which reminds me of her. She was such a wonderful women. I think of her every day and the way she touched my life. Thank You Grandma for loving ME unconditionally.
Another special person in my life passed away on April 12th 1998. It was Hannah's little friend Courtney (Cory). I often wonder how their friendship would have developed. So many things happened around that time that made my testimony grow. I knew there was a Heavenly Father who loved us and was with us through really sad times. I will never forget her sweet little spirit. Thank you Courtney for allowing us to be apart of your life.
The other person who passed away was Michael. It was on my birthday May 20, 2004. Oh how my heart misses that special little guy. He brought such a strong spirit to the Hassan home. I want to be on the side lines when you reunite with your family and I get to get a hug from you. What a moment that will be. Thank you Michael for being just you.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am so sorry that you are going through these times, missing so many. Your Grandma was a very special woman and I am so happy to have known her. I remember you coming to Balitmore to see me right after Courtney passed and I will never forget the heartache you had. And, Michael, he was such a special spirit and I know you love him deeply. So wonderful to have so many amazing people touch your life. I know they are all smiling down on you from Heaven!