Sunday, April 13, 2008

Birthday Day for Claire 2008




I am still in awe that Claire is now 2 years old. The time has flown. I shared a lot of pictures because of all the milestones she has conquered. From this tiny little baby sleeping and curled up in a ball to a wild independent 2 year old. She learned how to wave by by. She started to pull up and stand around Christmas. Then we started to try the sippee cups. Then right before her 1st birthday we learned to walk. Then she discovered water and how much fun it was. She learned how to "meam" up. She also fell in love with Elmo. Now we are trying to dress ourselves and of course not without throwing a fit it doesn't go on just right. So much fun to watch her grow and learn. I love to watch her wrap her baby in a blanket and feed her a ba ba. She loves shoes and puts them on and off a billion times a day. She loves her naps and bed time. She goes down so easy and is ready when its time. I think she knows mom is getting old and needs that time to re group. She also loves to sing. The most sweetest thing happened tonight. We were kneeling to pray and she folded her arms and for the first time repeated after me a little prayer. How big do you think my heart felt? Happy Birthday sweet girl. I love you.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Hi Nicole! Don't ask me how i came across your blog, but I did. I can't believe that Hannah is 10! I remember teaching her gymnastics when she was like 3. Your family is still adorable! Are yall still in the area?

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday sweet angel! Aunt Stepanie loves you so much!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday beautiful little Claire!!