Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How Cute Can You Get Claire






Sometimes I sit back and look at how quickly she's grown. She is no longer my "baby", she is my "little girl". She is so much fun. She brings so much happiness to our house. With a 10 1/2 year old not knowing what mood she will be in and then Porter who we call "Porter the Reporter" because we get the WHOLE report everyday from school. Some days I laugh so hard at his report and others I wish he didn't want to report so much. Then there's happy Claire, happy. She loves to sing "Happy Yo It" translated "If your happy and you know it". She is so much into her baby dolls. She loves Elmo and "Baby Tine Tine" translated "Baby Einstein" She goes to bed easily and takes a nap easily. I just love watching her learn new things and copy other people. If I could just freeze her happy spirit I would.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE those pictures! She is just so stinkin' cute. Love that girl!

Spicy Steph said...

She is so beautiful. I wish I could record her phone conversations with me! I love how she says my name and says "hold Stephanie". I just melt when she says "I love you, honey". If we could only freeze time!

Melissa said...

She really is ADORABLE!!! Have you ever thought about baby modeling??!! I just can't get over her beautiful hair. Andrea was just telling me this morning what an angel she is. I hope all is going with with your surgery recovery. I wish I was there to help out!!