Wednesday, December 05, 2012

First Snow-Holy Cow

 We got our first snow. It was just a tad bit shocking to us warm blooded
Texans. It just kept snowing and it lasted for a week. We are used to it snowing
and melting the next day. Everybody played and played in it. Even Izzy thought
it was great. We had to use warm water to melt the snow balls on her fur.



 This is our church on Sunday morning.
 This is one of my views out my windows. This has got to be my most favorite part of living here.



 Sledding a new found love. This hill had three huge drop offs. It was so cool. I went down once and decided I'lll keep taking pictures. I'm getting a little too old for this. I've never seen so many different kinds of sleds while we were there. Our cheap five dollar saucer was the fastest and the favorite.
Looking forward to more fun in the snow.



2 comments:

Gwen said...

No. Ma'am. Thank you for reminding me why I love living in TX. It was 72 degrees today and I loved it! I'm glad that you're enjoying the snow! I could hear your voice as I was reading your blog. I miss seeing you :o(

Jami said...

Gracious that is a lot of snow! Do you get out of school for that? I am so jealous, it's 75 today.