Sunday, September 09, 2012

Ok I'm back after being gone for a year. I thought theres no better time to blog than when you have made the HUGE decision to move 1100 miles away from where you have lived 22 years. After much prayer and fasting, oh and me digging my heels in, we did it. We moved from Arlington, Texas to Mapleton, Utah. Jimmy bought into 5Buck Pizza and we are going to start a concept store and try new ideas. Roll those ideas into the franchise stores. It will take a while to get things going but Im sure in a few years we will see our hard work come to fruition.
This is our new home in Mapleton. We love it. We also love the view as you can see in the other picture. You can even see the steeple of our church. Thats how close it is to us.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Cute house! I've been meaning to call/text but I've been crazy busy. I'm sad that you left and we didn't say goodbye. Keep the pics coming and tell Hannah I said hello. Love you guys!

Jalei & Lane said...

Love your house! I'm sure you will love it there. I'm dying to move somewhere with some scenery.

Regina said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats, that's huge!!! I love your house! It's so beautiful there! Are you near Stacey?