Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our New Addition

This is it. It is a 1927 piano. It has all the original ivory keys and it just needed a little tuning and a home.The inside has been replaced pretty recently too. As you can see the front is off but it does have a front and is in pretty good shape. Porter just started piano lessons and loves them. I grew up with a piano and my mother would play often. I loved to listen to her play. So it is pretty neat to hear the sound of a piano in my home. I hope that Porter sticks with it. My mom said," finally someone in the family will play." She tried with all her children and no one plays. I can play one handed and read music. So maybe I will take lessons from Porter someday. It is one of the things on my bucket list. Oh yeah the best thing of all it was FREE!!



1 comment:

Romy said...

Welcome bag to blog world! Can't wait to read more about what's been going on in your life.