Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Our Trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo







We went to the zoo while the kids were out on Christmas break. In Texas its much better to go when it is cold because the animals actually move around. I took my three kids and Ryan. Call me brave women! They were really good and had a great time. I love this meerkat picture because I think it looks like to women hangin out chatting about life. Porter had not been to the zoo since he was a baby. I was feeling guilty. Claire had her first visit this time but, of course she had no idea what was going on. So, hopefully we can make it back soon.

1 comment:

Spicy Steph said...

I love it! It's you and me, the Meerkats, chatting it up! Wonder what the topic is today! You are such a wonderful mom to your babies. They will remember these moments forever.